TINY SLEEPING BAGS?
Nicolas Müller, calls his Snuggler mitts “sleeping bags for fingers in love.” From heli trips in Alaska, to cruising at home in Laax, Switzerland, the Snuggler keeps Nicolas’ hands happy.
All winter. This mitt excels in cold wet conditions, extra cold dry days, and thanks to Primaloft® is breathable enough to get you through Spring without melting your hands off.
- Hand Sandwich Construction™
- PrimaLoft® Insulation
- Sherpa Fleece + Micro Fuzz™ combo liner
- Snug-Cuff™ closure
- Waterproof, breathable 15K Hipora® membrane
- Double layer, rugged ripstop shell + DWR
- Closed cell waterproof palms
- Crunch Grip Thumbs
- PrimaLoft® Grip-Control palm insulation
- Bulletproof Palms™
- Reinforced Finger Caps
- Rugged ripstop shell
- Stretchy Wrist Leashes
- Micro Buckle Connector Clips
- Reinforced Finger Cap
- Soft Flocked Suede Thumb-back (nose wipes)