FREE THE FINGER.
For the second release of Josh Dirksen’s pro model, we split the mitt and doubled the dexterity. The new trigger finger design provides the warmth of a mitt, with the dexterity of a glove. From your backyard to multi-day splitboard missions, the Snurf Mitt has features inspired by classic mountaineering mitts that will keep your claws covered.
- Hand Sandwich Construction™
- PrimaLoft® Insulation
- Double Shell Protection™
- Waterproof/Breathable Hipora® membrane insert
- 2-Layer Ripstop Fabric plus DWR Coating
- PrimaLoft® Grip-Control palm insulation
- Tacky Touch PU palms
- Hang Loose Loops™ - Hang your mitts upside down from your pack while hiking to keep out falling snow, or hang them upside down to dry extra quick.
- Stretchy Wrist Leashes
- Micro Buckle Connector Clips
- Reinforced Finger Cap
- Soft Flocked Suede Thumb-back (nose wipe)